The planed duration of the project is 1st June 2017 until 31st March 2020.
The objective of the project is to support five Member States (Germany, Italy, Romania, Croatia and France) in connecting to the European e-Justice Portal in order to improve the information provided from the insolvency registers to the relevant debtors, creditors and courts involved in insolvency proceedings and to prevent the opening of parallel insolvency proceedings. The interconnection of the national insolvency registers via the European e-Justice Portal will also facilitate access to that information for the relevant stakeholders domiciled or located in other Member States.
The project will contribute to the creation of a single point of access to all insolvency information of the European Union and it will contribute to the further development of the European e-Justice portal to become the one-stop-shop for all judicial information.
The aim of the project is the creation of a system of interconnection of insolvency registers in accordance to Article 27(1) of REGULATION (EU) 2015/848.
The aim of the project is the creation of a system of interconnection of insolvency registers in accordance to Article 27(1) of REGULATION (EU) 2015/848 using e-codex technology. The results have not been achieved yet.
- Ministerium der Justiz des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen (NRW) (coordinator)
- Ministero della Giustizia – Direzione Generale per i Sistemi Informativi Automatizzati (Italian Ministry of Justice – Directorate General for Information Technology Systems) (MG)
- Oficiul Național al Registrului Comerțului (ONRC) – established in Romania
- Ministry of Justice Republic of Croatia (MJ) – established in Croatia
- INFOGREFFE (INFOGREFFE) – established in France