Basis for the roadmap is the version 4.0.0-RELEASE.
Release date: 6/2018
- Bugfix: Reading and respecting of property "connector.backend.ws.trust.store.path" to correctly address the backend's truststore.
Release date: 7/2018
- Bugfix: The truststore for the security library to verify documents signatures and received ASIC-S containers initializes default values that load an invalid truststore if properties "connector.security.truststore.path" and "connector.security.truststore.password" are not set properly.
- Bugfix: When submission to the gateway fails no further message processing is executed and no stacktrace is logged. A "RELAY_REMMD_REJECTION" should be produced and sent back to the backend.
- Bugfix: Example property "gateway.endpoint.address" should document that this is used for the creation of the evidences. So the external known address of the gateway should be entered.
- Bugfix: Property "connector.gatewaylink.ws.submissionEndpointAddress" is used for transmission to the gateway. This is not documented in the example properties.
- The property "gateway.name" is only used for evidence generation. Therefore it's place and documentation within the example properties changed.
The property "gateway.role" is not used within the domibusConnector. Therefore it is deleted from the example properties.
- Bigfix: The WSDL definitions of the gateway webservices were adapted to initialize the web services correctly.
- Bugfix: The web service endpoint definition within the domibusConnectorGatewayLink was adopted to initialize the DomibusConnectorGatewayDeliveryWebService correctly.
- Bugfix: Message Content handling with Oracle - SQL-Error 17226.
- The new domibusConnectorAPI referenced.
- windows line ending replaced with unix lineending in unix startscripts
- Bugfix: The property "connector.delivery.service.endpoint.address" has to be set in the "domibus.properties". Documentation in the example configuration added. Property within example configuration removed.
- Bugfix: To initialize the DomibusConnectorGatewaySubmissionWebService accoringly the endpoint configuration in the example configuration was adapted.
- Update of the domibusConnectorAPI to have corrected version of the WSDL definitions.
Release date: 9/2018 beta, 11/2018 RC, 12/2018 RELEASE
- Feature: Filesystem handling for streaming of attachments.
- Feature: WS-Security at gateway webservice side
- Bugfix: Cleanup of Message Contents after successfull submission.
- Feature: Connector properties can be loaded from database
- Feature: The logging of the domibusConnector will be improved.
- Logging of message related operations will be driven by connectorId (connectorId is put into the MDC (Mapped Diagnostik Context) of the logging engine). Filtering possibilities.
- Warning in logging if messages are not confirmed by evidencs within configurable period.
- Warning in case of a red TrustOKToken.
Seperation between technical and message logging.
- Feature: Enhancements of the administration console:
- New design
- Further imports from PModes
- Configuration of properties over administration console if properties are loaded from database
- User/role concept introduction
- Monitoring of messages
- Adaptions for domibus gateway 4.0.
- Feature: Configuration improvements - seperate properties file for plugin.
- Feature: WS-Security on webservices to connector.
Release date: 2/2019
- Security problems with fileupload-commons
- Compatibility problems with cxf
- Fix errors in evidence timeout processor
- Fix difference between documented property for connector2connector Test
- Fix NON_DELIVERY creation if pushing to backend fails: The connector will now immediately create a NON_DELIVERY if the push to a push backend fails
- Fix File resources not released causes "too many open files" error.
- Fix Empty folders of deprecated messages not deleted.
- Fix Folder not deleted Problem
- Fix Resource not released problem
- Internal Bugfix for automatic Mysql DB initialization (solves Problem key too long on mysql inno db)
Planned release date: 12/2019
domibusConnector web application:
- Database driven configuration: configuration besides database connection will be moved from properties file into domibusConnector database.
- Startup and installation support: A self-starting domibusConnector which initializes a web container to be distributed.
- Key- /Truststore handling: JKS Stores will be managed by the connector. Upload of stores via Admin UI.
- Certificate check: All loaded certificates and keys will be checked in repeating periods if they are still valid.
- EbMS status integration: ebms status from the gateway will be processed by the domibusConnector also to track messages.
- WS-Security switch: ws-security can be switched off for backend and gateway connections.
- Security-Library upgrades: Newest DSS Tools to be used.
- Message routing: Backend-Routing relying on finalRecipient data. Extension of data of finalRecipient to URN content.
- Logging improvements:
- Improvement of business logging
- Business Warning Log before certificate expires
- Admin UI:
- Refreshable lists: relevant lists in UI get a "Refresh" button.
- Monitoring of JMS queues.
- Support for uploading keystores. Certificate information also to be displayed.
- Support for internal key- and store handling: Keys and Stores used for backend and gateway connection can be managed by the domibusConnector.
- Integration of connector-to-connector tests with the CTP within the Admin UI.
- Improvements of the filesystem handling for domibusConnectorClient-Standalone
- Logging improvements.
- New GUI for domibusConnectorClient-Standalone matching the design of the domibusConnector Administration UI.
- domibusConnectorClient-Standalone to be re-built as Spring Boot application.
- Adaptions for recent domibus gateway.
- WS-security switch to turn the web service security between gateway and domibusConnector on or off.
- ebMS status integration to send the ebms status back to the connector.
Planned release date: 05/2020
domibusConnector web application:
- Security-Library properties for validating documents can be configured backend specific. This leads to an enhancement of the domibusConnector transition model and the domibusConnector API.
- Security-Library support for streaming.
- Content XML should be transported with Name attribute.
- API enhancements: Better and more understandable interface methods and backwards compatibility.
- Improvements of the file system handles
- Configuration will be externalized into a separately developed common library.
- Security Library will be externalized.
- Evidence Builder will be externalized.
- Implementation of caching.
- Adaptions of time triggered jobs to run in an active-active environment.
- Support of PostreSQL.
- Enhanced evidence handling: Evidence, in case of failure, will contain information on the failure.
- Addition to evidence timeout mechanism.
- Configuration Wizard: At start-up the configuration will be checked for missing/wrong configuration items.
- JMS-Monitoring: The internal JMS queues of the domibusConnector can be monitored.
- Configuration reloading: At runtime changes in configuration can be loaded without having to restart the domibusConnector.
- If evidence with additional information are available, this information will be presented.
- Adaptions to changes of the domibusConnector API.
- Discontinuing the support for domibusConnector 3.x versions.
- domibusConnectorClient-Standalone: Extensions of the GUI.
- Adaptions for recent domibus gateway.